Are you that experienced Digital Marketing Consultant with a thirst for adventure? Then we want you on our team!
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you function as an advisor who can get to the bottom of our clients' complex business. You are a full sparring partner for our B2B clients, and you have the right knowledge and expertise to develop a strategic digital marketing plan together with the client.
Thanks to your expertise and experience, you identify important marketing issues and provide clients with advice. Together with the team of digital marketing professionals, you ensure the correct tactical translation of the plans and bring bold new ideas to life. In addition, you are constantly exploring new challenges that the digital landscape has to offer for you and your clients.
If you are someone who craves diversity and loves challenges, then this role is for you. Our clients are all B2B organizations with a range of campaigns for different products and services. You'll constantly learn and adapt as you delve into each client's unique domain and give their marketing efforts a new twist.
Who are you
- You have a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree and several years of experience within the marketing field and/or experience managing and executing digital marketing projects.
- You have strong analytical skills. You can communicate ideas in a decisive way with the client and the team.
- You are analytical and stress resistant and can quickly switch between different stakeholders.
- Someone who speaks the language of digital and has sufficient knowledge of commonly used digital marketing tools and social media channels.
- You are someone with a strong personality. You stand firm and stand by your choices and decisions.
- Because of the international nature of the team, you have an excellent command of English in addition to Dutch.
- At TRIMM you get the space to map out your own path and that of your clients. You are a go-getter who dares to seize this opportunity to get the best out of yourself and your customers.
- We expect you to be present at our office in Enschede for at least 3 days per week.
Do you fit the profile? Then continue reading.
What can we offer you
- A place in an ambitious and growing team.
- The opportunity to work on award-winning projects, not only for the client, but also with the client. Their success is your success.
- 27 holidays based on a 40-hour working week.
- An attractive profit-sharing scheme, with us hard work is rewarded.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Since you provide flexibility, so do we. We also offer home working opportunities and a home working allowance.
- Daily fresh fruit and a vitality program including fun sports and cooking workshops.
- For us a good party is part vitality, so if you’re like us who enjoys a good party, at TRIMM there are enough. Think of our famous Christmas party, summer BBQ if you like winter sports, you've come to the right place. Several colleagues organize this outing every year!
- Within TRIMM, there is a lot of attention for substantive professional growth and personal development. You are given the space to organize your own growth process.
Where can you apply?
If you're ready to join us on this exciting journey, don't hesitate - send us your CV and motivation letter today! You can use the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com. Let's explore new horizons together!