Are you as a programmer looking for variety in your work? Do you like to switch quickly between different assignments and do you like to develop web applications? Then we' re looking for you!
This is what you are going to do:
As an all-round developer, you will work on a project basis in various TRIMM teams on development projects for international clients such as Signify, Nexperia, KLM, Maxi-Cosi, and Grolsch. Most of these projects are built in Java, but knowledge of PHP is also helpful. A prominent aspect of this job is that you are a member of the management team. Within this team, you and eight colleagues are responsible for maintenance and optimization of sites and applications that TRIMM manages. From your application management function, you help the experts around you to keep seeing the bigger picture. The efficient use of modern techniques, user experience, and customer satisfaction is very important. But stability, availability, and security of systems are also matters you focus on, using the necessary DevOps related tasks. Furthermore, you switch quickly between customers, not a single day looks the same.
Wondering what it is like to work in the develop-management team from TRIMM? Read here the interview with colleague Timo!
Plenty of room for participation in decision-making and growth
With your expertise, you have a lot of influence in making decisions about architecture, design, procedures and work processes. Together with the other TRIMM people, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the organizational strategy and philosophy. At TRIMM we do not have a distinct hierarchy. Therefore, growth opportunities should not be seen as an upward movement on the organizational ladder. You receive a lot of freedom to innovate, which allows you to develop in the technical field. Your development as a professional is of course accompanied by development in terms of employment. Your own development is something in which you are expected to take the initiative. TRIMM has a solid training budget and we create space to attend courses or meetings, but we want you to indicate where you want to develop yourself and how you want to approach this. This ensures that you can work on your growth with more focus and motivation.
What do we have to offer you?
- An employment of 32 or 40 hours. The choice is yours!
- You become co-responsible for award-winning projects for international customers;
- We have good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- A lot of attention to professional growth and personal development;
- A young and friendly team with enthusiastic people;
- You will have a comfortable workplace in our open and modern building in the Enschede district of Roombeek.
This is what we are looking for!
- Experience in developing web applications;
- Great sense of responsibility and a high degree of independence;
- Good advice skills and customer-oriented attitude;
- Knowledge of JAVA web technology and PHP;
- You are eager to learn and aware of the latest techniques, with a passion for the Internet;
- Good Dutch and English communication skills in speech and writing;
- You have insight into the work of fellow developers (front-end and back-end);
- You like to have fun with the team now and then. A bit of fun is part of it!
Would you like to become an all-round developer at TRIMM? Send us your CV and motivation letter via the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com. For more information about the vacancy or about TRIMM, you can of course also visit our website or send an e-mail or call 053-4800480.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
PO Box 1208
7500 BE Enschede
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede