We need reinforcements! We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. Do you want to become involved in international projects for large customers? Apply now!
What will you do as a DevOps Engineer?
As a DevOps Engineer, you have valuable experience with hosting and will be in an advisory role for the TRIMM development teams. These teams are equipped to create their own hosting environments while you support them with your extensive knowledge of infrastructure. The systems engineering team of which you will become a member operates as a centralized DevOps taskforce which assists the team with expertise in setting up Continuous Integration pipelines, supporting Continuous Deployment, automating the configuration of hosting environments with Puppet, and monitoring and maintaining the environments. You can expect to frequently be put in an expert-position to support customers in solving various automation and hosting challenges on their end.
We primarily host on Microsoft Azure but also use other cloud services such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud. Our technology stack additionally consists of (among others) Jelastic, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, GitLab, Terraform, Akamai CDN and VMware.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are a good team player, have extensive experience with Linux, possess up-to-date knowledge about open source systems and are able to quickly absorb new information that is relevant for your job. Perhaps the most important aspect is that we expect you to be studious, ambitious and motivated because we will support you in your professional growth.
Examples of recent projects
- Building an SSL-certificate monitoring platform with Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions in Python;
- The Signify Search Platform in which headless browsers on 50 Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)-managed Docker containers fully render and index more than 350 thousand webpages of Signify every night to improve the searchability of the Signify websites and platforms;’
- As Performance Cloud TRIMM works for many high-tech companies like semiconductor manufacturer Nexperia, which are highly dependent on the availability of their platforms in China. To overcome the Chinese Firewall and adhere to Chinese government regulations, we have created origin-servers for these clients on an Azure datacentre which is physically located within China.
We can offer you this!
- You will be co-responsible for award-winning projects for international A-brands;
- An employment contract of 32 or 40 hours. It’s your choice;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Attention to substantive professional growth and personal development;
- A young and friendly team with passionate people;
- A comfortable workplace in our open and modern building in the Enschede area of Roombeek. We do not work with flexible workplaces.
What are we looking for?
For this position we are looking for someone who possesses the following characteristics:
- Professional and intellectual ability relevant for higher professional education, and a strong affiliation for web-technology and infrastructure;
- Experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Experience with automating deployment of OTAP-environments in for example Terraform and Puppet;
- Independent working attitude. You are responsible for your own planning and meeting deadlines;
- A strong sense of responsibility. To you it’s important to deliver high-quality work in a timely fashion. You carry responsibility for the quality of your own work, make agreements with your colleagues and indicate prematurely when things take longer than estimated;
- Enjoy taking the initiative. When you see opportunities for improvement, you discuss this with the team;
- You will more than once be a sparring partner for the team within this position. You like helping your colleagues;
- You have experience in creating and monitoring hosting infrastructure.
Do you want to become a DevOps Engineer at TRIMM? Send us your resumé and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org*, or use the below contact form. For more information about TRIMM, you can visit our website or call 053-4800480.
*By sending us your email application, you agree to the necessary condition that TRIMM-HR will share your personal data among a select group of colleagues within TRIMM to evaluate your candidacy. Your personal data will be deleted from the TRIMM systems after completion of your application process.
If the above vacancy does not suit you, check out our other vacancies here.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
PO Box 1208
7500 BE Enschede
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede