Will you help our amazing customers such as Grolsch, Signify, Nexperia, DSM and Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials with digital development? We are looking for a Digital Business Consultant to join our office in Enschede. Check below if this is THE job for you!
As a Digital Business Consultant, you make sure our customers are satisfied and help them achieve growth through digital solutions. You come up with opportunities even before they have spotted them and translate those opportunities into concepts that fit into a complex environment. You then translate the concepts into project proposals and a clear briefing for the team of marketeers, designers, developers and system engineers. This enables you to amaze our customers and give the teams within TRIMM the proper tools for realization.
As a digital strategist you know what the possibilities are and you have a good sense of when to take a specialist from the team with you for in-depth discussions. Your style is characterized by a pleasant version of consultative selling and you enjoy building and expanding business relationships.
A day at TRIMM as a Digital Business Consultant is never the same:
- On Monday, you brainstorm with your colleagues about the opportunities at the top 10 accounts of TRIMM and you put the new ideas in your account development funnel to work out later. You also delve into the latest innovations in the field of digital, so you can translate them into a concept for one of our own customers.
- On Tuesday, you have lunch with one of your customers to discuss the ambitions for the coming quarter and the projects. In the afternoon you translate a number of ideas into budget requests and you discuss internally at TRIMM where the focus lies in the coming quarter.
- Wednesday you prepare a pitch for a new client and convert the market insights into a strong presentation. In between, you shift your attention to assist a colleague with an escalation in a project you started last month.
- On Thursday, you evaluate with another client and the team within TRIMM how the first stage in the realization of a new B2B portal went, in order to immediately outline future actions. You discuss the possibilities for a service level agreement and the activation phase with the customer.
- On Friday you tell your colleagues during the Friday afternoon drink at TRIMM that you just got a call from the customer where you did a pitch and that they have chosen for TRIMM!
What do we expect from you?
- You have completed a relevant study at bachelor or master level. Industrial Design, Digital Concepting and (Technical) Business Administration or Commercial Economics fit well with the challenges we encounter with our customers.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You enjoy presenting new ideas and concepts for customers and TRIMM colleagues. You enjoy visiting your customers on a regular basis.
- You are creative and have a critical and analytical mind and can communicate your ideas in a decisive and effective way.
- You have a good sense of empathy, communication skills and you work easily with colleagues and customers.
- Of course it is essential that you master the Dutch and English languages.
What do we offer you?
- You will be working on digital strategies with clients from a broad spectrum of industries. No day will be the same!
- You will formulate award-winning projects with clients with whom you will be working for a long time: their success is your success.
- There is a lot of attention for content-related growth and personal development.
- Besides an appropriate salary, you get a comfortable workplace in our office in Enschede and the obvious tools such as laptop and phone to do your work anywhere in the country.
These will be your close colleagues:
Would you like to become a Digital Business Consultant at TRIMM? Please send your curriculum vitae and motivational letter via the application form below. For more information about the vacancy or about TRIMM in general, please call 053-4800480 and ask for Nienke. If you would like more content about this role and the team, please email Marc or Janinka or call 053 - 4800480.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
Phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede