Please be aware that full professional proficiency in the Dutch language is an essential requirement for this job.
We’re looking for a digital project manager. If you have several years of experience in managing digital projects, this job can be a nice step-up for you.
What will you be doing?
For your clients, you are a consultant who is great at analyzing and decomposing complex business environments. Once you have a full understanding of how the client can benefit from TRIMM’s expertise, you and your team are responsible for developing novel ideas to streamline client processes or enhance the client’s value proposition. You are closely involved with the client’s innovation processes and you’re able to translate their business reality towards the team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing expectations between the client and the team.
As a digital project manager, you are part of an autonomously operating team which possesses a wealth of experience in web-based development. Your prominent role in this team is to form a bridge between the clients and the team. You’re well versed in motivating and inspiring the team for the client case. You will be managing stakeholders and keeping a close eye on the budgets and deliverables to make sure that the team can do their jobs at the best of their ability. The TRIMM teams usually work on multiple projects for various clients at the same time. Consequently, we expect that you will be involved in a wide range of parallel operated projects.
What do we expect of you?
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar role as project manager;
- You have great analytical skills and you're excellent in communication between customer and the team members;
- You work systematically and you have a strong feeling for the process;
- You have experience with agile project methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Due to the international identity of the team, you have in addition to Dutch, also an excellent command of the English language.
- It's a bonus if you have experience with product or software development;
- Pré: you are a Certified Scrum Master.
What can we offer you?
At TRIMM we work with more than a hundred specialists to design, build, host and maintain digital platforms, sites, portals, shops and campaigns for clients such as Philips, DSM, Nexperia and Grolsch. Because we work in autonomous teams, we have a shared responsibility for the prosperity of our clients and the success of the projects. In doing so, we constantly search for the next step; every project needs to be better than the previous one. Therefore we need you!
For this position as digital project manager, you will receive a suitable salary, in addition we offer you:
- Very generous fringe benefits, such as 27 holidays, a pension scheme and a training opportunities;
- Much attention to substantive professional growth and personal development;
- A generous training budget, every year;
- A comfortable workplace in our office in Enschede;
- Having fun with colleagues! We organize sports activities, parties and friday afternoon drinks.
Where can you apply?
Do you want to become a digital project manager at TRIMM? Please send us your résumé and cover letter via email@example.com, or use the below contact form. For more information about TRIMM, feel free to contact us via telephone on +31(0)53 4800 480.
If the above vacancy does not suit you, check out our other vacancies here.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
Phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede