We’re looking for a Drupal developer to join one of our agile teams. The job offers many possibilities, it also allows you to work for big clients such as Maxi-Cosi and the Danish telecom giant YouSee.
What will you be doing?
The clients expect your team to deliver the best possible quality. Among others, this requires you to adopt a proactive position when considering their concept. If you can support any criticism with valid reasoning, we’re interested to hear your ideas about the subject of the project. All team members are expected to demonstrate their expertise when discussing ways to improve the fit between the application you’re developing and the goals the client wishes to achieve.
At TRIMM we work in autonomous multidisciplinary teams. Every team member has a considerable voice in taking decisions about architectural choices, software development techniques, team composition, and task division within the team.
What can we offer you?
- You will become co-responsible for award winning projects for large clients;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- With TRIMM’s large training budget we pay substantial attention to your professional growth and personal development;
- A down-to-earth and results-oriented team;
- A comfortable workplace in our open and modern building in Enschede.
What are we looking for?
These are the personal traits we’re looking for in an ideal candidate.
- You can operate independently. You are responsible for your own agenda and meeting your deadlines.
- You have at least two years of experience in Drupal development.
- Guiding the client through the project and assisting them in taking decisions which impact the process is something you enjoy doing together with your team;
- When you see areas for improvement, you like to take the initiative in bringing them up within your team.
Nice to have:
- You enjoy helping your colleagues. For example with code reviews;
- You are experienced in devising and guarding software architecture;
- You’ve worked with PhpStorm, Linux, and CLI;
- Having knowledge about DevOps would also be nice.
Do you want to become a Drupal developer at TRIMM? Send us your resumé, motivation letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org*, or use the below contact form. For more information about TRIMM, you can visit our website or call 053-4800480.
*By sending us your email application, you agree to the necessary condition that TRIMM-HR will share your personal data among a select group of colleagues within TRIMM to evaluate your candidacy. Your personal data will be deleted from the TRIMM systems after completion of your application process.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
PO Box 1208
7500 BE Enschede
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede