Are you a programmer who likes to deal with both front & backend and development work? And would you like to do that for a diversity of international clients? Then we are looking for you!
What you will be doing as a full stack developer?
What do we have to offer you?
- An employment contract of 32 or 40 hours. The choice is yours!
- You will be jointly responsible for award-winning projects for international clients from different industries;
- We offer good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- A lot of attention to substantive professional growth and personal development;
- A young and friendly team with passionate people;
- You will have a comfortable workplace in our building in Enschede.
- You have a higher educational / university level of thinking;
- You are up-to-date with modern front-end technologies;
- You are analytical by nature and have an eye for detail;
- You always want to keep developing yourself and you stay informed of the latest technological developments;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and a high degree of independence;
- You have good advice skills and a customer-oriented attitude;
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- If you do not yet have knowledge or experience with all the above skills, but are you eager to learn? We offer you the opportunity to develop further.
- We expect you to be present at our office in Enschede for at least 3 days per week.
Would you like to become a full stack developer at TRIMM? Send us your CV and motivation letter via the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com. For more information about the vacancy or about TRIMM, you can of course also visit our website or send an e-mail or call 053-4800480.
All fields with a * are mandatory.
The form is submitted successfully!