Are you a programmer who likes to deal with both front & backend and development work? And would you like to do that for a diversity of international clients? Then we are looking for you!
What you will be doing as a full stack developer?
What do we have to offer you?
- An employment contract of 32 or 40 hours. The choice is yours!
- You will be jointly responsible for award-winning projects for international clients from different industries;
- We offer good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- A lot of attention to substantive professional growth and personal development;
- A young and friendly team with passionate people;
- You will have a comfortable workplace in our building in Enschede.
- You have a higher educational / university level of thinking;
- You are up-to-date with modern front-end technologies;
- You are analytical by nature and have an eye for detail;
- You always want to keep developing yourself and you stay informed of the latest technological developments;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and a high degree of independence;
- You have good advice skills and a customer-oriented attitude;
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- If you do not yet have knowledge or experience with all the above skills, but are you eager to learn? We offer you the opportunity to develop further.
Would you like to become a full stack developer at TRIMM? Send us your CV and motivation letter via the contact form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy or about TRIMM, you can of course also visit our website or send an e-mail or call 053-4800480.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
Phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede