Are you an eager developer who has just finished your studies and would like to develop yourself within the profession? Then keep on reading! TRIMM is looking for a junior developer who has a great passion for (web)development.
About your new job
What we will bring to you
- A good and fitting salary
- Space for professional development, including our TRIMM development program
- An active staff association that organizes all kinds of activities such as drinks, outdoor and sports activities.
- Very generous benefits including 27 vacation days and a pension scheme.
What you will bring to us
- A completed MBO education in the direction of application developer
- You are starting within the profession, you are eager to learn and would like to develop further
- You have some experience with PHP and WordPress
- You are willing to learn Java
- You can switch easily between different projects
- Pre: you already program regularly as a hobby.
Why TRIMM is right for you
At TRIMM we work with more than a hundred specialists on digital platforms, sites, shops and online campaigns for our clients. Because we work in self-organizing teams at TRIMM, we feel jointly responsible for the success of our clients and the success of the projects. In doing so, we constantly look for the next step; each project must become better than the one before. The result of this philosophy is that we have won several awards with the web applications, platforms and campaigns we have developed. This makes TRIMM a really fun place to work! At TRIMM we pay a lot of attention to substantive professional growth and personal development. You get plenty of room to grow in your profession. We also have a training budget that you can claim. Naturally, we offer you an appropriate salary for this position, with ample fringe benefits.
Can you already picture yourself working at TRIMM? Then do not hesitate to apply! Send us your resumé, motivation letter and preferably a code sample, by clicking the button below. For more information about TRIMM you can email via email@example.com or call us at 053-4800480.