TRIMM is looking for a Project Manager for the Performance Cloud team. If you have several years of experience in coaching professionals and managing service delivery, this could be your job!
This is what you do as a Project Manager at TRIMM
In this role, you will organize Performance Cloud projects. You'll be part of a team consisting of DevOps Engineers and Cloud Hosting experts who are involved in setting up and maintaining hosting environments for large customers such as Signify, Nexperia, AkzoNobel and Xsens.
As Project Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Performance Cloud. He is often out in the field in order to bring in new assignments and has the final responsibility for Performance Cloud, including the service levels defined in the Service Level Agreements with our customers. Making sure these commitments are met is your responsibility as well. To be able to manage this, you know our customers and are well informed about the content of the SLAs we have concluded with them. You ensure that new projects land well in the team and that the customers are always optimally satisfied with the level of service.
Within this Hosting team you are not involved in the operations hands-on, but you support the team in a coaching form of leadership. As a coaching team member, you ensure that your colleagues are able to do their best work. You motivate your teammates and are flowmaster within the Kanban process. You organize capacity and keep an eye on the different budgets. You also keep close watch on how the subscriptions are invoiced which must be in line with the agreements made in the SLAs.
What do we expect of you?
- You have an affinity for cloud technology, although hands-on experience with cloud and virtualization is not necessary in this role;
- You have knowledge and experience with ITIL;
- You are strong in process optimization and enjoy analyzing and improving our service delivery in a resolute manner;
- You have a critical and analytical attitude, with a resultoriented approach;
- You have a talent for planning and organizing. You can manage multiple parallel hosting projects and involve all stakeholders. You are not afraid to take important decisions;
- You understand the role of project manager and flowmaster and the combination of the two. You understand agile project methodologies and you know how to tinvolve your colleagues with you.;
- You have experience in managing digital service delivery;
- You have an excellent command of business English. We also believe it is important that you have a good understanding of the Dutch language.
What can we offer you?
At TRIMM we work with more than a hundred specialists to conceive, design, build, host and maintain digital platforms, sites, portals, shops and campaigns for clients such as Signify, Nexperia, AkzoNobel, Mitsubishi and Xsens. Because we work in self-organizing teams at TRIMM, we feel jointly responsible for the success of our clients and the success of the projects. In doing so, we constantly look for the next step; each project must become better than the one before. The result of this philosophy is that we have won several awards with the web applications, platforms and campaigns we have developed. This makes TRIMM a really fun place to work!
Working with your team exposes you to the instructive, specialist views everyone has. The team is young, fun, critical, resultoriented and enthusiastic. The team is still growing every day and has a lot of ambition. It feels good to share the responsibility for the success of customer projects with your teammates.
At TRIMM we pay a lot of attention to substantive professional growth and personal development. You get plenty of room to grow in your profession. We also have a training budget that you can claim. Naturally, we offer you an appropriate salary for this position, with ample fringe benefits.
Where can you apply?
Got additional questions about the vacancy? Give us a call at +31 53 4800480. For more information about TRIMM in general you can check out www.TRIMM.nl or dial the afore mentioned number.
1013 AM Amsterdam
3523 CL Utrecht
7523 MC Enschede
Phone: +31(0)53 – 48 00 480
TriMM Multimedia B.V., Enschede