To expand our team, we are looking for an experienced digital marketer with strong coordination skills. In this team you will work for international clients with a focus on B2B.
What are you going to do?
Together with several colleagues, you are responsible for the successful implementation of digital projects for our clients, including Nexperia, De Jong en Laan and DSM. You have experience with marketing, and understand at least the core of various marketing aspects, including (but not limited to) advertising, content, analytics, tag management, marketing automation and SEO. With this knowledge and experience you can advise the client on their digital marketing challenges, and you can also implement this advice together with the team. You can analyze the results of different marketing activities and you are able to communicate findings and advice for optimization back to the client in a way they can understand. You know how to interact professionally with stakeholders at different levels. For this position you are willing to occasionally work at the customer's site.
At TRIMM we work primarily for B2B organizations with various campaigns for a variety of products and services. This makes the work challenging, but it also means that you need to have a broad area of interest. It is important that you get to know the domain of the client and the needs of the target group. This makes your work varied and dynamic. In addition, you are proactive, and you take on responsibilities, but you can also weigh up when to use a colleague's expertise. Development is highly valued at TRIMM. You will be given ample opportunity to obtain certifications and you will be encouraged to keep your knowledge up-to-date and to develop it further. In the Digital Marketing team, you work together with about 25 colleagues, which are divided into different squads. The team has a lot of responsibility and decision-making power. Together you contribute to keeping the general knowledge and experience of the team up to date.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a completed college or university degree and several years of experience within the marketing field and/or experience managing and executing digital marketing projects.
- You can quickly master different B2B customer domains.
- You have experience with various Google tools (Analytics, Ads, Datastudio, TagManager), experience with similar Adobe tools is a plus.
- Experience with various CMS systems (including Magnolia) and Marketing Automation tools (Pardot, Sitecore, Hubspot) is a plus.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- You have an analytical skills.
- You are stress resistant and can quickly switch between different stakeholders
- You think and act from the perspective of the customer/user and proactively propose solutions and/or improvements.
- You are flexible and proactive. At TRIMM you get the space to outline your own path and that of your customers. You are not a wait-and-see type of person and you dare to take this space to get the best out of yourself and your customers.
What can we offer you?
- Good primary and very generous secondary benefits.
- A place in an ambitious and growing team, consisting of a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and expertise.
- The opportunity to run award-winning projects, not only for the client, but more importantly with the client. Their success is your success.
- Attention to content-related professional growth and personal development. You get the space to grow.
- A comfortable workplace in Enschede.
At TRIMM we work with over a hundred specialists on inventing, designing, building, hosting and maintaining digital platforms, sites, portals, shops and campaigns for clients such as Signify, DSM, Nexperia, Grolsch and Xsens. Because we work in multidisciplinary teams at TRIMM, we feel jointly responsible for the success of our clients and the success of the projects. In doing so, we are constantly looking for the next step; each project must become better than the previous one. The result of this philosophy is that we have won several awards with the web applications, platforms and campaigns we have developed. This makes TRIMM a very nice place to work!
Where can you apply?
Would you like to work for TRIMM as an experienced digital marketer? Send us your CV and motivation letter using the contact form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy or about TRIMM you can also visit our website or call 053-4800480.