We need new energy in our team! We are looking for a Security solutions engineer for our hosting & security part Performance Cloud. Would you like to work on international projects for large customers? Apply immediately!
This is what you do as a Security Solutions Engineer with TRIMM / Performance Cloud
As a Security solutions engineer you will configure hosting, performance and security solutions for our customers. You are able to work as an professional and take customers by the hand through our solutions.
Your work will include configuring and managing Content Delivery Networks, Web Application Firewalls and bot management services. This is done through configuration in the Akamai Edge platform. The team you will be part of is also responsible for hosting applications created by TRIMM or our customers' partners. We use our private cloud, Microsoft Azure and Akamai Connected Cloud (Linode).
As a Security solutions engineer you are able to work well together, have experience with hosting and have knowledge of concepts relevant to hosting, such as HTTP2, Cookies, TCP/IP and security headers. You are also familiar with the basics of secure platforms, how to improve end-user experience and have good knowledge of cloud and applications. And perhaps most importantly, we expect you to be eager to learn, ambitious and motivated, because we are going to help you get even better at your job.
What do we expect of you?
- Connecting an online platform with over 200 sites to a Content Delivery Network (CDN) and Web Application Firewall (WAF);
- Analyzing bots and scrapers, and then ensuring that these recommendations are translated into improved security levels
- Helping to connect a site of vacation offers to a CDN and WAF;
- Automate using Terraform
- Being part of a project team at our customers, where you are responsible for configuration of CDN and WAF;
What can we offer you?
- You will be jointly responsible for award-winning projects for international A-brands;
- A 32 or 40 hour shift. The choice is yours;
- Good primary and secondary benefits such as 27 vacation days, travel allowance and pension plan;
- Attention to substantive professional growth and personal development;
- A young and cozy team with motivated people;
- A comfortable workplace in a building in Enschede
- Having fun with colleagues during sports activities, parties and Friday afternoon drinks.
Who are we looking for?
For this position, we are looking for an individual with the following characteristics:
- You have HBO working and thinking level, with a strong affinity for web technology and infrastructure;
- You have 3 years of experience in system administration or infrastructure;
- You have experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- You are eager to make strides in automating hosting infrastructure. Experience in working with APIs, knowledge of Terraform is a plus but not necessary
- You can work independently. You are responsible for your own schedule and meeting deadlines;
- You have a sense of responsibility. You find it important to deliver quality work on time and keep appointments with your colleagues and clients;
- You take initiative. When you see opportunities for improvement, you bring these up within the team;
- You will be a sparring partner for the team more than once within this position. You enjoy helping colleagues.
- We expect you to be present at our office in Enschede for at least 3 days per week.
Where can you apply?
Would you like to work at TRIMM as a Security Solutions Engineer? Please send us your CV and motivation letter using the contact form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy or about TRIMM you can of course also visit our website or call 053-4800480 and ask for Bas.